The technologies contained in the Fujitsu Scanner fi-7240 for the paper handling of the documents to be digitized guarantee the following:
- Fujitsu fi-7240 digitizes with the best technology possible "Color CCD scan sensor type"
- It has three parallel scanning units in an extremely small and compact device measuring 57 X 23 X 30 cm (Incredibly small footprint)
- Scans at 40 pages per minute in Simplex mode and 80 pages per minute in Duplex mode
- It scans an A4 page on a flat surface in 1.7 seconds
- Accepts forms from the top with the ability to scan multiple documents (feeder with a capacity of 80 pages A4 80gr / m2)
- It has the ability to recognize the document type and automatically scan monochrome pages (1bit) and color pages.
16bit Grey Scale
- The scanning process inside the scanner is done in a straight line (Straight Path) back and forth with one pass and there is no case to destroy the original during the scan. It can even scan IDs (old & new type), credit cards and much more, without user configuration, as it has the ability to scan paper weighing 27 g / m2up to 413 g / m2 1.4 mm thick
- It runs on Windows XP Pro 32bit with Fujitsu Emulation Mode. All Fujitsu scanners are capable of operating in emulation mode. With the specific accompanying software included in the installation DVD of each Fujitsu scanner (SETUP_DISC \ Tools \ FTLyEmu.exe) it is possible to configure them to be compatible with older operating systems (such as Windows XP) or document management applications that the client has and does not want to upgrade them.
- Very important information is that the PC and Windows XP may recognize the scanner as an older model (fi-6230) but the productivity of the fi-7240 scanner remains valid.
- It has consumables with a huge life cycle and low cost
- It has the possibility of adding a network option in the future, Silex DS-510. With the Silex DS-510 it is possible to share the scanner in X number of PCs within the same domain. On each PC that will use the scanner fi-7240, the software of the scanner and the Silex DS-510 must be installed in order to be able to manage its sharing (reserve, queuing, etc)
- The Fujitsu fi-7240 is included for FREE and the following applications can be installed:
- Fujitsu PaperStream IP (TWAIN / TWAIN x64 / ISIS) but also Windows Image Acquisition.
- It is the professional scanner operation driver and must be installed for the operating system to recognize the Fujitsu scanner.
- It incorporates cutting-edge image processing technologies that Fujitsu develops without having to change or modify any software that your partner may already have. For example, it is possible to change the scan settings if a special page with a special color or barcode or Patch Code is digitized. It is possible to remove watermarks so that the text recognition has significant success rates.
- It has technologies for the improvement of character / text scanning as well as noise removal.
- It is possible with APS (Automatic Profile Selection) technology to sort documents during scanning without the need for OCR / ICR (eg Scanning and Sorting Documents per Vendor in the respective directory / folder)
- Among other things he is able to dobarcode recognition, auto color, auto orientation, auto size, auto de-skew, front and back merging (για επιταγές για παράδειγμα), Digital endorsement, Statistical Reporting, Blank Page Deletion, Intelligent Multi-Feed Controls, Color Clean Up, Hole-Fill and Edge Clean Up, Multi-Stream Support.
Fujitsu Software Operation Panel,
- It is the special application of Fujitsu that, if installed, allows the configuration and management of the scanner functions in its EEPROM.
Fujitsu Error Recovery Guide,
- It is the special application of Fujitsu that, if installed, informs about the operating status of the scanner.
- In case of fault or scan failure, it produces coded messages so that the repair of the fault is immediate by our company
Fujitsu PaperStream Capture,
- PS Capture software allows simple and easy digitization, such as a click on the profile icon for batch scanning.
- Separates, names and categorizes digitized documents by identifying barcodes, patchcodes, number of pages, Zonal OCR or even when it finds blank pages to avoid organizing files after digitization.
- It is possible per scan page to recognize up to 20 barcodes!
- It is possible to recognize up to 20 Zonal OCRs per scan page!
- Includes a library of the best OCR software for the Abbyy Finereader Greek language for text recognition and to create Searchable PDF for example in Greek and English. Recognizes among others the following languages Greek, Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Turkey, and Arabic
- It is possible to select multiple identification languages (text under image / text & image etc) it is possible to select multiple identification languages. That is, on one page to successfully recognize 99% of text that is in Greek and English combined.
- Can forward digitized and indexed files automatically to FTP, SharePoint® Server 2007, SharePoint® Server 2010, SharePoint® Server 2013, SharePoint® Server 2016
- Supports Patch Codes (Patch 1,2,3,4, T, 6) and Barcodes 1D barcodes: UPC-A / EAN / JAN, Code 3 of 9, Code 128 / EAN128, Codabar (NW7), ITF.
- It can create the following file types: MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, PDF / A, PDF with OCR, TIFF (Single / Multi-page), JPEG, JPEG2000, BMP
- It can name the digitized files but also export the metadata of the digitized files with rules such as Profile Name, Batch Name, User Name, Station Name, Document Counter, Page Counter, Sheet Counter, Environment Value, Release Date, Release Time, Document Separator Value, Multi-image Output Number, Output Side, Optional character string, Meta Data (Barcode - Zonal OCR) in XML, CSV and Unicode TXT format
Fujitsu Scan to Microsoft SharePoint,
- It is the special application of Fujitsu that if installed allows the use of the scanner for the automated forwarding of files and their metadata in MS SharePoint (on premise or O365).
- Please evaluate the fact that this tool is constantly evolving since 2007 when it was originally produced. Automated import of files in MS SharePoint environment involves several difficulties that our company fully covers.
Fujitsu Scanner Central Admin Agent / Scanner Central Administrator
- The sophisticated Professional Scanner Driver PaperStream IP included in every Fujitsu Scanner lets you activate the Scanner Central Administrator Agent if your partner so desires. It is a Client-Server application that allows you to monitor and manage multiple Fujitsu Scanners over a network from a single point. It allows the administrator to check the scanner status, make simultaneous driver / software updates, integrate digitization settings to manage scanner users and much more. Certainly Scanner Central Admin significantly reduces installation time, support large number of fujitsu Scanners. It is ideal for organizations that use large scale scanners like you.
- It is possible to centrally manage all installed scanners to:
- checks the condition of their consumables,
- checks the operating status of the scanners,
- controls their productivity,
- does a firmware update
- does drivers update / configuration
- checks paper jam number